WP01 - Travel Shopping CRELThe Travel Shopping work packages (WP1 and WP2), linked to TD4.2, will address the following objectives:
WP02 - Travel Shopping FRELThis WP is also linked to TD4.2, and therefore its global objectives are already included in WP1.WP03 - Booking & Ticketing CRELBooking & Ticketing (B&T) work packages (WP3 and WP4), linked to TD4.3, will address the following objectives:
- Enrich Journey Planning functionalities by introducing Multi-User Capabilities
- Enlarge the Travel Shopping by taking into account additional modes for the first and last miles, esp. Demand Responsive Transport
- Refine the Travel Shopping with more information, alternatives and ancillary services.
- Manage the failure cases at all stages
- Develop Technology Demonstrators for all modes, esp. Rail and Urban domain with the addition of the Demand Responsive Transport.
WP04 - Booking & Ticketing FREL1This WP is also linked to TD4.3, and therefore its global objectives are already included in WP3 WP05 - Trip Tracking CRELTracking the travellers Trip after he has started his journey is an essential part of whole Mobility as a Service (MaaS) system. In IT2Rail the basics of such TripTracking has been laid. The itinerary has been forwarded and is tracked by a single solution system. In ATTRACkTIVE this system was divided into a two-layer system that contains a Tracking Orchestrator and a set of known autonomous so called partial
- Complete and complement works performed within CO-ACTIVE, enhancing orchestration capabilities and B&T functionalities
- Assure alignment and compatibility among IP4 B&T components and MaaS approach, especially in aspects such as tariffs calculation and clearing schemas, and integrating new technologies and paradigms such as blockchain.
- Propose validation and inspection technologies in order to foster interoperability at media level and work towards the reduction of interaction between the traveller and the infrastructure.
- Provide travellers with better Customer Relationship Management services, especially regarding passengers rights in a multimodal environment
Trip Trackers each responsible for a specific segment of a journey or special trackers for special purposes. The Trip Tracker work packages (WP5 and WP6), linked to TD4.4, will go a step forward and aims to develop a flexible architecture not only for partial Trip Trackers (pTT) but as well for Event Sources (ES). In addition the Data and Events will be enhanced. WP06 - Trip Tracking FRELThis WP is also linked to TD4.4, and therefore its global objectives are already included in WP5. WP07 - Travel Companion CRELThe Travel Companion work packages (WP7 and WP8), linked to TD4.5, aim to specify, design and implement an innovative Travel Companion focused on Mobility as a Service enabling:
WP08 - Travel Companion FRELThis WP is also linked to TD4.5, and therefore its global objectives are already included in WP7.WP09 - ENHANCED BUSINESS RULES AND CONTRACTUAL MANAGEMENT – CRELThe Enhanced Business Rules and Contractual Management work package will enhance the Co-Active WP3 “Business and Contractual Management” outcomes in order to take into account the Intermodality constraints as well as the MaaS and the DRT approaches. This work package has been identified as separated from the others work package due to its transversal approach and the impact multiple TDs. It will work in three lines, related among them:
- The management of entitlements tailored for multi-modality, including anti-fraud measures,
- To inform stakeholders such as family members of the travel journey status,
- The management of multi-user travelling together,
- A traveller to experience a door-to-door journey through mixed reality.
- The MaaSive Travel Companion is composed of the following elements:
- A personal application, based on a framework which enables the integration of all User Interfaces of the MaaSive services into a unified personal application,
- A Web Front End enabling to access MaaSive services from Web Browsers,
- A Mixed Reality Composer and Engine, enabling a Travel Expert to create door-to-door experimentations of the future generation of travel experiences using Mixed Reality.
- The cloud Wallet, a virtual space that stores all relevant information related to the users and their trips (preferences, journey details, entitlements purchased etc), making it available for both te users and also different IP4 services (shopping, Booking etc).
WP10 - ENHANCED BUSINESS RULES AND CONTRACTUAL MANAGEMENT – FRELThis WP is totally linked to WP9, and therefore its global objectives are already included on the previous description of WP9. WP11 - TECHNICAL COORDINATION AND SYSTEM COHERENCE CRELAs part of the Shift2Rail initiative, the MaaSive project partners have a strong commitment to organise and develop their search activities in line with all other Shift2Rail projects and within an efficient engineering framework. The methodologies, the tools, the quality of the work product and the coordination are considered as key factors to deliver high quality work product in a timely manner. The Technical Coordination and System Coherence work packages (WP1 and WP12) will address the following objectives:
- Business Rules: Those need to reflect the complete nature of the transport arena, including all forms of public and private transport modes; the complex nature of redistribution of funds between intermodal journeys, particularly in times of disruption and re-accommodation; the need of operators to have control of their commercial strategy.
- An expanded Contractual Management Marketplace (CMMP) that reflects the contractual needs of all operators in an intermodal journal; can handle future (and potential theoretical) requirements of operators; can handle complex situations, such as inter- and intra-MaaS relationships.
- A Best price engine that helps to calculate the best price for travellers, especially performing multiple travels, taking into account defined mobility packages as the one proposed by MaaS.
WP12 - TECHNICAL COORDINATION AND SYSTEM COHERENCE FRELGlobal objectives of this WP are already included in WP11 WP13 - DISSEMINATION AND COMMUNICATION1WP14 - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Define and apply the proven best practices in system engineering;
- Enhance the Shift2Rail IP4 glossary and ontology;
- Guarantee the technical consistency across the project;
- Manage the technical coordination and mitigate strategy to bypass or resolve the technical issues;
- Foster of the convergences of technologies to facilitate the adoption across the Railway industry;
- Define the testing strategy and create testing material and means;
- Pre-integrate the software components inside the project and provide an active support to the ITD4.7.